Saturday, May 4, 2013

First birthday partayyyy

Amy's birthday party was a lot of fun! We grilled out, and had lots of family and friends visit. I was overwhelmed with all the love that was shown for my sweet girl!
We had family and friends from all over Columbia, but also folks from farther away!
My BFF from college, aka Amy's godmother (FGM), Catherine came all the way from Irmo, my dear friend from grad school, Tasia, and her daugther, Saniah, came all the way from Lexington. My Aunt Mary Sue came down from Laurinburg, NC. And my Uncle Nabil came ALL the way from Houston for a surprise visit! It was a lot of fun :)
 
Please pardon the picture overload.
Disclaimer: I was not the photographer for these pictures, therefore, they are very good.
 
Dad (Sido) and Uncle Nabil getting Amy ready for her cake:
 
 
Uncle John and Michael being awesome:
 
She wants to know where her cake is!
 
Digging in:
 
 
Bailey and Katie giggling with Amy:
 
Then Amy felt like giving kisses! One for daddy:
 
A kiss for big brother:
 
And big sister:
 
Mommy got a kiss too, but there was no photographic evidence...
 
 
 
Uncle Nabil and Michael
 
 
Uncle Nabil and moi
 
All cleaned up and time for presents!
 
Bailey and Amy love each other! (I imagine this is how Rebecca was with me when I was a baby...)
 
 
Thanks again to everyone who helped make Amy's birthday so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment