Saturday, May 4, 2013

Amy's First Birthday

So Amy turned ONE on April 18th, 2013! We had my parents, Richard, and his girlfriend, Gracyn, over for dinner. Of course as soon as they got there, my dad (Sido) had to snatch Amy up!

 
 
 Then he did share her with my mom (Tetta)...
 
 
 
 We opened up presents! Uncle Richard got Amy a Hippo pillow pet. {side note: he had no idea that my House's -Augustine House, which we happen to be in first place right now-  mascot is the hippo, so when sorting day comes in August, I will be borrowing Amy's pillow pet!}
She loved it by the way!!
 
 
More presents!
 
 
 
We had baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and salad for dinner. Afterwards, it was time for dessert! The kids helped me bake cupcakes for the occasion. We decided against a cake because we were going to give her a cake at her birthday party that weekend!
She was just a little excited:

 
 
 
Fresh off the sugar rush, it was time to play with toys! She was a little hesitant at first, but eventually walked with the push toy.
 
 
And one last one to melt you heart:
 
 
Happy birthday, baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment