Saturday, July 28, 2012

Alrighty.

I tried this once before and I failed miserably. This time I am determined to keep this going, not for me, but for Amy. I want her to have a record of her life before her memories. The last post in my old blog was about getting engaged. A lot has changed since then...

The past 2 years in a nutshell:

Got married. Went on honeymoon to Cancun, swam with dolphins, ate a LOT. Became a family of 6 (2 parents, 2 kids, and 2 dogs) living in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house. Hey, I did not plan on marrying a man with 2 kids already when I bought my house. Hubby got promoted to kitchen manager. Got pregnant. Began to teach 3rd grade after teaching 2nd for 4 years. Put house up for sale. Got a job at my old middle/high school for the upcoming school year. Had a baby girl. House still up for sale. Now family of 7 in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house. Trying not to kill each other. Trying to spend less save money. Preparing to teach middle schoolers. Preparing Alyssa for middle school and Dyllan for 6th grade. Preparing mommy Amy for daycare. Praying for our house to sell to be able to buy a bigger one. AND enjoying life!

And that, my friends, is the past two years. I hope I can keep up with this blog. If not, kindly remind me!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, your last 2 years sound like the first 2 years of my marriage (minus the 2 extra kids). People think we're CRAZY, but despite the tiny house (that we still can't sell), the townhouse that we also can't sell (my brother-in-law rents it), and 2 young kiddos, we're pretty happy! I do hope your house sells soon though!!!!

    ReplyDelete