Friday, August 3, 2012

Our Special Visitor

Yesterday we had a special visitor!! She is very dear to our hearts. She and I go all the way back to MUST 315 (music for education majors). We bonded while learning to play the recorder. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and now my first born child's Godmother (aka FGM GNO LOL...yeah we're awesome like that)

Our special visitor was:

Catherine!!!
She came to see Amy (and me of course!). We ordered some Jimmy John's and had a chance to catch up! Amy was really happy to see her...


As Catherine was leaving, she realized something really neat. My address is 828 (my birthday- which I of course always realized). The neighbors across the street are 823. THAT'S CATHERINE'S BIRTHDAY!!! What a funny coincidence. We always said we were soulmates ;) And yes, that does make this month our birth month!

While she was here, I introduced her to the art of crock pot cooking. Now I have a crock pot monster on my hands. We are already swapping recipes.

It is time for me to get off of the computer now. I will leave you with the note Catherine left us on our grocery board for things we need to get:


Have a great weekend, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment